Mobile Advertising being super power for sells.
In current age Advertisement is key feature of business. Among various medium of advertising Mobile Advertising is in pick. As concerning report says.
Transferring of digital advertising content to mobile device users is called Mobile Advertising. It is cost-effective and highly targeted towards a specific group of mobile users.
Mobile advertisers have realized the opportunities to use the mobile channel to reach the mass audience or an individual virtually from anywhere and anytime.
Now, advertisers have more knowledge about their clients than ever before, which increases the effectiveness of a marketing campaign.
Further, it enables advertisers to personalize and customize advertising for mobile users with mobile advertising.
In 2019, mobile advertising spending worldwide amounted to 190 billion U.S. dollars and it is expected to surpass 280 billion dollars by 2022.
Mobile advertising has been rapidly growing in the past couple of years, but it is expected to slow down to about 9.9 percent by the end of 2022.
Mobile advertising refers to a form of advertising via mobile phones or other mobile devices such as tablets.
Although many view mobile advertising as sub-segment of online advertising, its scope is far greater with over 7 Billion mobile subscriptions worldwide.
Mobile advertising promises to drive revenue generation opportunities for App developers, advertising networks, mobile platform providers and wireless carriers alike.
Currently in its early years, the market accounts for nearly $21 Billion in annual revenue is generated by mobile advertisement over the world.
The growing penetration of smartphones and tablets has further extended the addressable market for mobile advertising as users spend an increasing amount of their time with these devices.
By the end of 2020, tablet based advertising campaigns alone will generate more than $27 Billion in global revenue, following a CAGR of nearly 25% between 2014 and 2020.
The “”Mobile Advertising (mAdvertising) Market: 2014 – 2020″” report provides an in-depth assessment of the global mobile advertising market.
Report has covered the business case, market drivers, challenges, opportunities, key developments, industry road-map, ecosystem, key player profiles and strategies for 2020.
The statistic presents the distribution of mobile advertising spending during the midterm elections in the United States as of November 2018.
Why business choose Mobile Advertising
1) Where the users are: Advertisers can reach many more users via the mobile phone than via the PC. Globally, mobile ownership and usage far outstrips the ownership of PCs with Internet access.
2) Multiple touch points are better than one: PC-based Internet ads have one way to reach users: through the Internet on a PC.
3) One-on-one: Due to the one-on-one personal nature of mobile devices, mobile ads are more effective in terms of product awareness and sales.
4) Bull?s eye ? right on target: The unrivaled amount of relevant information about a subscriber makes a mobile device the ultimate targeting tool.
- Demographic information: From subscriber profile
- Time and context: User, Web site, time and location
- Ongoing profile builder: Subscriber information is accumulated from a variety of sources to one unified subscriber profile
- Predictive behavior: Based on user habits, preferences and history
5) On location: Only via a mobile phone can knowledge of the user?s movement and changing location be used for timely offers, such as a discount at a store or at a cafe in the food court as a user enters a mall.
Mobile Advertising for small local businesses can have a much stronger business case on the mobile than on PCs.
6) Trusted billing relationship: The confidence and high level of trust that the user has in the carrier facilitates decisions to purchase.
7) Direct user response: The interactive nature of the mobile phone removes barriers to responding and purchasing through direct user response capabilities: Click to call, click to SMS and click to purchase.
8) Opt in: Unlike the PC experience, users must opt in to participate in mobile advertising.
9) Triggers: Mobile ads triggered by real-time situations such as billing and location triggers, and can be highly effective in meeting immediate real-life needs and maximizing response rates.
10) Banner blindness and ad blocking ? only on the Internet: Eye-tracking studies show that Internet users have developed banner blindness and in a large number of cases have stopped even noticing Internet banners.
The nature of mobile advertising prevents both of these phenomena, giving mobile ads a chance to be more effective.
Tablet and Smartphone shipment forecasts (by OS platform, vendor and region) are also presented in the report due to their profound impact on the size of the mobile advertising market.
So be ready to mobile advertise to your product for better connection with your customer, increasing leads and sells.
(Source; various reports)